Art Classes in Lisbon
- I don’t believe in telling a student what to do. This is your journey and I will act as a facilitator rather than a teacher. I will help open your mind to new possibilities and ideas that can compliment what you already know and are interested in.
- I am a full-time practicing artist so I am extremely passionate about the exploration of art and creativity in all forms. I am always seeking to grow which makes me passionate about helping you do the same!
- I believe creativity is extremely important for every individual no matter what age or level, so expect plenty of encouragement and patience from these classes!
- I have worked with all age groups in both group and individual classes.
- I specialise in drawing, painting and mixed media in my professional practice and have studied contemporary art extensively for seven years, so I am confident in addressing any questions you may have about pursuing a career or developing your hobby as an artist.
All in all - ART is AMAZING and I am here to help you EXPLORE that!
Outdoor Group Workshops
Lisbon is one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in the world. For those of you looking to try something creative and different on your holidays, these workshops are designed to help you view the city in new ways and enable you to take your own original artwork of Lisbon home with you!
One on One Classes
For those of you who want extra personal attention in a one on one setting, this could be the best option for you. We will have ample time to delve deep into your personal interests without outsider distractions. You can also choose whether you'd like to learn in my studio or in the comfort of your own home.
Kids Art Play
The earliest years in which we begin to learn and create are so important. I believe that by encouraging self expression at a very young age can greatly increase a child's confidence and their ability to think for themselves. These classes are a chance for children to explore, play and reach to the outer realms of their imaginations, so that they can soar in other aspects of their lives.
Fantastic! I learned many interesting technical tips; stretching paper, using water and ink and pigments and paint. The whole experience gave me a huge boost to get back to work. The preparatory questions gave me a very good way to deal with inspiration in the future.
During the workshops I greatly enjoyed the many conversations that helped me reflect on things.
Grateful for the new and learned techniques, which I will definitely use in the future.
The ‘Atelier' was Top! even when others were working.
A super experience that I recommend to everyone that wants to boost his or her creativity again. One that I certainly will repeat!