- I don’t believe in telling a student what to do. This is your journey and I will act as a facilitator rather than a teacher. I will help open your mind to new possibilities and ideas that can compliment what you already know and are interested in.
- I believe in lots of one on one attention in classes so I never take more than 10 students at a time.
- I am a full-time practicing artist so I am extremely passionate about the exploration of art and creativity in all forms. I am always seeking to grow which makes me passionate about helping you do the same!
- I believe creativity is extremely important for every individual no matter what age or level, so expect plenty of encouragement and patience from these classes!
- I have worked with all age groups in both group and individual classes.
- I specialise in drawing, painting and mixed media in my professional practice and have studied contemporary art extensively for seven years, so I am confident in addressing any questions you may have about pursuing a career or developing your hobby as an artist.
All in all - ART is AMAZING and I am here to help you EXPLORE that!
Charcoal...that smudgy, unruly medium that it can be. Whether you are looking to express yourself wildly or create photorealistic, delicate drawings...I will help you tame the beast!
One on One Classes
For those of you who want extra personal attention in a one on one setting, this could be the best option for you. We will have ample time to delve deep into your personal interests without outsider distractions. You can also choose whether you'd like to learn in my studio or in the comfort of your own home.
Kids Art Play
The earliest years in which we begin to learn and create are so important. I believe that by encouraging self expression at a very young age can greatly increase a child's confidence and their ability to think for themselves. These classes are a chance for children to explore, play and reach to the outer realms of their imaginations, so that they can soar in other aspects of their lives.